sábado, 19 de noviembre de 2011

Trends pass, beauty remains...

This season, North-american Indian inspiration is very present in fashion, which makes me the happiest of the women since I have been fascinated and attracted to their culture and aesthetic since I am a little kid. Of course this is just a trend and will eventually go away but I will take advantage of it to stock beautiful Native Americans inspired items of clothing and accessories since it is not very easy to find original items, specially in Europe.

Here is a selection of pictures of Lakota Sioux and Navajo Indians.
Most of the pictures being old are not in colour but you can still appreciate the beauty of the materials and designs...

LAKOTA INDIANS





NAVAJO INDIANS





IN FASHION...

Isabel Marrant - Fall 2011

Bullet boots - Boutique 9

selection of items from Nasty Gal



One Teaspoon Native Poncho

    


Ugg Arianni sneakers


Ralph Lauren bags




1 comentario:

  1. Hello

    I am an indien of Iowha. This shoes I have wore my whole life and now it is en-vogue. That fantasatic.

    Bukkiwhoue (is from the Shioux and means "take care"

    Moola

    ResponderEliminar